Monday, August 30, 2021

Another Day

Another day finds me wondering what God has in store
And longing to find a little something more 
More grace, more patience, more love for mankind
More knowledge, more wisdom, a little more time
To do what is needed and things I want, too
To offer up prayers for my loved ones and you
To see more of God in the world that surrounds me
To sit in God's presence until his peace astounds me
To relish this day as his love gift to me
Since another day is not guaranteed
Help me know what to do, Lord
Make the most of this day
So that others might know you're
The Life, Truth, & the Way



Copyright © 2020-2021 by Dee Dee Wike. All rights reserved. www.deedeewike.com

What Next?

“Even when I am old and  gray , do not forsake me, my God, till I declare your power to the next, your mighty acts to all who are to come.” ...