Sunday, February 8, 2015

So Long for Now

There comes a time when it becomes necessary to read the writing on the wall and adjust one's life to what is relevant and important.  In terms of my blog, this is that time.  Until such time as I am led by God to begin writing devotionals again this will be my last blog entry, at least for awhile.  There is hardly any traffic to this site and I find myself repeating the same themes I have written through the years.  I am ready for God to begin a new thing so I can write about something from a fresh perspective.

To those who have been along for the ride, I thank you.  The posts on this blog will remain available for awhile and perhaps be compiled later into a fourth volume of devotionals.  Maybe.

I pray that God will go with you, continue to inspire and bless you with His Presence, and use you to make a difference in the lives of others as you have made a difference in mine.

So long for now,

Dee Dee




Copyright © 2015 by Dee Dee Wike. All rights reserved. www.deedeewike.com

No comments:

Post a Comment