Saturday, December 13, 2014

Whatever

Whatever life may throw at me
Whatever troubles come
I'll lift my eyes to heaven and say
"This world is not my home."
When sickness comes, the auto dies
Or work creates some stress
I'll think of others and their pain
And know how much I'm blessed.
Though hard I try to pay off debt
And reach a life of ease
I'm oft reminded that whatever comes
God promises His peace.
Whatever life may throw at you
Or troubles come your way
Remember that God's in control
Of each and every day.
He doesn't promise freedom from
The things that cause us grief
But if we will believe His Word
He promises relief.
Upon His Word and promises
I choose to take my stand
In confidence, whatever comes,
I'll reach my Promised Land.


Copyright © 2014 by Dee Dee Wike. All rights reserved. www.deedeewike.com

***************************

Thank you for visiting my blog! You are encouraged to post a comment and share this blog with a friend. By sharing, you are helping to encourage others with the truth of God's Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment