Monday, March 31, 2014

Shutting Down for Now

Life changes often require a shift in priorities and simplification of daily routines and activities.  With the challenge of a move in the next sixty days coupled with the demands of an already too-busy schedule, I have prayerfully decided to shut down my consulting business and remove the word "Ministries" from my website and Facebook page for now.  That's not to say that I won't post an occasional devotional or family update. Hopefully ministry will continue to be a by-product of my writing, but not because I work to "make" that happen.  Anything good and useful will be a result of God's inspiration and work in my life and what HE does through me to bless others.

For now I must divert my focus to my family and the task of relocating our family to Virginia.  I will do my best to keep in touch with friends and family in the process, even though I may be noticeably absent from social media.  There just aren't enough hours in the day. Even if you don't see me, rest assured that I think of and pray often for those I love, even though I may not have opportunity to express that love as personally or as often as I like.

Thank you for your continued prayers for our family as we seek God's will in this season of transition, look for a church home, and contemplate ministry opportunities in the place we will soon call home.



Copyright © 2014 by Dee Dee Wike. All rights reserved. www.deedeewike.com

***************************

Thank you for visiting my blog! You are encouraged to post a comment and share this blog with a friend. By sharing, you are helping to encourage others with the truth of God's Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment