Sunday, May 5, 2013

Too Late to Write


I know that it's too late to write
Though writing always helps me
It's time for me to say goodnight
Because I'm getting sleepy
Perhaps tomorrow I will write
Some words to help another
But not tonight, this girl must sleep
Because I'm one tired mother!
Before too long the day will come
When I can write by sunlight
In morning hours when I am fresh
Not weary after midnight!
Until that day my thoughts will hold
And probably more sense make
But not tonight, I now must sleep
Until it's time to awake.


Copyright © 2013 by Dee Dee Wike. All rights reserved. www.deedeewike.com

***************************

Thank you for visiting my blog! You are encouraged to post a comment and share this blog with a friend. By sharing, you are helping to encourage others with the truth of God's Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment