Thursday, December 20, 2012

Prayer from a Grateful Heart

Lord, You have blessed me beyond measure
My joy You have restored
You've brought me through a season hard
And given me even more
Than my heart could ever hope for
My mind imagine, too
Your faithful promises you have kept
Just as You said You'd do
I know that hard times are part of life
Your Word tells me that's true
But with thanksgiving I'll press on
Because I know that You
Will always walk beside me
To shoulder all my care
No matter how deep the valley is
You have promised to be there
I thank You, Lord, for trials hard
And all that You have done
To show Your love and goodness to me
And draw me to Your Son
Whatever trials this life may bring
Lord, shower me with grace
That I may walk in such a way
That others may embrace
The Savior who for us did come
To earth to live as man
Who suffered death upon the cross
And in three days rose again
To give us life eternally
And power over sin
To bring glad tidings of good will
And peace on earth to men


Copyright © 2012 by Dee Dee Wike. All rights reserved. www.deedeewike.com

***************************

Thank you for visiting my blog! You are encouraged to post a comment and share this blog with a friend. By sharing, you are helping to encourage others with the truth of God's Word!

1 comment:

  1. Amen!!! Beautifully said Dee Dee. I to am going thru bad times....but then..who isn't! I am waiting patiently for my planned time from God!! O:)

    ReplyDelete