Wednesday, July 25, 2012

While It Is Quiet

While it is quiet I think I will pray
And thank God for blessings He sent me today
Maybe I'll ponder the next blog to write
Or go through my closet to see what's too tight
Watching a movie with kids might be fun
Or watering flowers in the setting sun
Make my to do list a few items longer
Or workout with bar bells to make my arms stronger
So many options, too little time
But never too busy to jot down a rhyme
Days pass so quickly, the day soon will end
Tomorrow I'll get up and do it again




Copyright © 2012 by Dee Dee Wike. All rights reserved. www.deedeewike.com

***************************

Thank you for visiting my blog! You are encouraged to post a comment and share this blog with a friend. By sharing, you are helping to encourage others with the truth of God's Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment