Friday, June 1, 2012

Did You Miss Me?

Last week I decided to take some time off from writing and technology to celebrate my son's graduation from high school and reconnect with my children following the end of their school year.  While I enjoyed the time with my family, I missed sharing little snippets of my life and God's lessons with you.  I'll have to admit -- I did cheat a little by checking my Facebook to see what my friends were up to, but I didn't linger there. 

Did you know that God often wonders if we miss him?  When you skip your daily quiet time with him or wander from the path he has ordained for you, he truly misses you! 

Sometimes we turn our backs on God without meaning to.  Sometimes we do it deliberately because we think we know better and can handle our lives just fine without him.  Whatever the case may be, he loves and misses us when we aren't actively seeking a more intimate relationship with him.  Because of his great love for us, God will always pursue us but he will never push his way into our hearts.  God has already chosen us, but it is up to us to invite him into our lives.  When we do, he blesses us with joy and peace and a love like no other.

Thank you for stopping by my blog to say hello today.  God and I are always eager to share the encouragement of his Word with others.  If you haven't spent time with God lately, find a quiet place today to reconnect with him.  He has missed you and is waiting for you with open arms.



Copyright © 2012 by Dee Dee Wike. All rights reserved. www.deedeewike.com

***************************

Thank you for visiting my blog! You are encouraged to post a comment and share this blog with a friend. By sharing, you are helping to encourage others with the truth of God's Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment