Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Year -- New Website Design -- New Ventures

In an effort to simplify things for both my readers and myself, I have merged my blog, Living the Dream, with my ministry website.  You can now access all my blog posts, bookstore, and ministry information in one place at www.deedeewike.com!

Beginning February 1, I will be the featured Saturday contributor for a collaborative blog called Sisters in Cahoots.  Originated by Amanda Stephan, a fellow author and new friend, this blog will feature a wide range of interesting articles that you won't want to miss. I encourage you to click here to catch a sneak peak!

My contribution to Sisters in Cahoots will be "Dear Dee Dee," a weekly column designed to give relevant biblical answers to everyday life situations.  Readers are encouraged to write in with their questions.  I will pull one or two each week to answer on the blog, but will endeavor to personally pray over and answer every letter received.  I will not publish full names or locations of the writers, and in some cases may even change a name to protect your privacy, but God will know your name and I will pray for you by name.  Please email your questions to deedeewike@bellsouth.net or write to:

Dee Dee Wike
PO Box 193
Collierville, TN  38027-0193

As God continues to open doors for ministry, I covet your prayers for wisdom, anointing, and God's provision as I move forward with my goals (more on those later) and pursue His calling. 

Blessings to you and yours in 2012!

Dee Dee Wike

No comments:

Post a Comment