Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Remember How?

I will remember the deeds of the LORD; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago. I will consider all your works and meditate on all your mighty deeds.  Your ways, God, are holy. What god is as great as our God?  (Psalm 77:11-13, NIV)
As I was praying this morning about some of my own needs, God whispered, "Remember how I have kept my promises, met your needs, and walked with you through your valleys?"  He reminded me that he does not change; he is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

What is your big need today?  The one challenge you just don't feel like you can handle?  The good news is that you don't have to handle it alone.  There is One who stands ready to help you through, meet your needs, and strengthen you for whatever you are facing.  His Word is your assurance.  Stand on his promises and thank him for his faithfulness to fulfill them.




No comments:

Post a Comment