Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Production Update -- Lessons from the La-Z-Boy

PRODUCTION HAS BEEN SCHEDULED FOR
LESSONS FROM THE LA-Z-BOY

Although my second book is not scheduled to begin production until May, I am even more excited about it than I was Good to the Last Drop!  So excited, in fact, that I had a handful of copies printed of the raw manuscript for the purpose of soliciting reader endorsements, which will be printed in the book when it comes out.

I am looking for five men or women (or couples) who have read my first book, Good to the Last Drop, and would be willing to write an endorsement of this new book by May 1.  If you are interested, please email your name and contact information to deedeewike@bellsouth.net

This offer is limited to the first five readers who respond. 

Please continue to pray for this project as the book goes into production, that it will encourage those who read it and that God will use it for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment