Sunday, February 27, 2011

Changes and New Beginnings

For two and a half years Living the Dream has been primarily a devotional blog with a little family news thrown in.  It has been a privilege to share the truths of God's Word and the lessons He has taught me through the circumstances of everyday life.  Many of you have left comments that have encouraged me, and for that I thank you.

Recently I was offered my first paid writing job as a devotional writer for the online devotional site, DevotionalChristian.com.  As I write devotionals there, I will post the link on Twitter and Facebook.  Click here to read my first devotional, "A Living Hope," which I just posted today.  There are many devotional writers in this community, so visit the site anytime you need a little inspiration.  Please be sure to tell others about the site as well.

Since I will be writing for the Devotional Christian website, the focus of my Living the Dream blog will change to include more family news as well as production updates for Lessons from the La-Z-Boy, due out later this year.  In addition, I plan to make some changes to my website in the coming weeks.

Please continue to pray for God's direction for my ministry.  With one book published and a second book soon to be, I am looking for opportunities to speak and share the encouragement of God's Word with others.  His timing is perfect; my patience is not.  Please pray that as I wait upon Him, He will continue to teach and inspire me so that in due season He can use me to do His work.

Thank you for your continued prayers and support.  If I can pray for you, please email your confidential prayer requests to deedeewike@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment